1941 Willys for sale!
RK Motors Charlotte in North Carolina says this 1941 Willys features a Jim Oddy-built 555 big block V8, immaculate body/paintwork, and an interior that will make most late model luxury cars feel inadequate. See video!
- Magazine-featured custom built by Kenny Davis Hot Rods
- 555 cubic inch Jim Oddy-built V8
- Upgraded Turbo-Hydramatic 400 3-speed automatic transmission
- House Of Kolor Sunset Pearl and Cinnamon Pearl paint
- Custom Ultraleather interior / Modern audio
- Budnik wheels
- Sale includes: Build receipts / an Outlaw Certificate of Manufacture / A scan of the car’s Super Rod Magazine feature
- Wilwood power disc brakes
- Ford 9-inch rear axle
- Outlaw fiberglass body
This 1941 Willys was a standout among the Street Rod listings in the Cars On Line Newsletter this week. Click here to see more Street Rods for sale. Or check out the Street Rod Section of the Cars On Line website for hundreds more for sale.
Return to the Cars On Line blog!