1968 Shelby GT500KR for sale!
RK Motors Charlotte tells us this 1968 Shelby GT500KR (click here to see the ad) was awarded Gold at the 2015 Ford/Shelby Nationals and Silver at the SAAC 40. It comes fully documented with a 428ci Cobra Jet V8 engine, Ford C6 3-speed automatic transmission, and was restored by a Shelby specialist.
Here is a summary of the vehicle (provided by RK Motors Charlotte):
- Rotisserie restoration completed in May of 2015 / Restored by Shelby specialist Tim Lea
- Awarded Gold at the 2015 Ford/Shelby Nationals and Silver at the SAAC 40
- Original Shelby fiberglass / Correct Lime Gold Metallic paint
- 428 cubic inch Cobra Jet V8
- Correct Black Décor interior
- Ford C6 3-speed automatic transmission
- Correct Ford 9-inch rear axle / Correct Traction-Lok differential / Correct 3.50 gears
- Sale includes: Restoration photos / A restoration cost summary / An Elite Marti Auto Works Report
- Shelby 10-spoke wheels / Sale includes correct steel wheels with restored original Shelby hubcaps
- Power steering / Power front disc and rear drum brakes
This 1968 Shelby GT500KR was a standout in the Cars On Line Newsletter this week. Click here to see more Ford Muscle Cars for sale. Or check out the Ford Muscle Car Section of the Cars On Line website for hundreds more for sale.
Return to the Cars On Line Blog!