1934 Plymouth PF for sale!
According to RK Motors Charlotte in North Carolina, this 1934 Plymouth PF (Click here to see the ad!) is a VERY intense custom that was built to turn heads. The dealership tells us the bona fide show stopper was completed in 2014 and features a professionally built 472ci Hemi V8 capable of 650 horsepower. See the video!
Here is a summary of parts you’ll find on this 1934 Plymouth PF:
- Professionally built 472 cubic inch Hemi V8 / Capable of 650 horsepower
- Professionally built A727 3-speed automatic transmission / 5,500 RPM stall converter
- Moser 9-inch rear axle / Richmond 4.56 gears
- Custom 4-bar front suspension / Fully adjustable Chassisworks 4-link rear suspension
- Factory steel body / Fiberglass grille shell and decklid
- 14-point Funny Car roll cage / Chrysler Intense Blue Pearlcoat paint / Custom graphics
- Stiletto steering / Wilwood 4-wheel disc brakes
- 15 and 18-inch alloy wheels / DOT-rated tires
This 1934 Plymouth PF was a standout among the Street Rod listings in the Cars On Line Newsletter this week. Click here to see more Street Rods for sale. Or check out the Street Rod Section of the Cars On Line website for hundreds more for sale.