1970 Chevelle Pro Touring Convertible for sale!
We’re told this 1970 Chevelle Pro Touring Convertible (click here to see the ad!) currently sits in a temperature monitored garage in Los Angeles with less than 600 miles on the completed build. Under the hood you’ll find a custom built 427 stroker engine.
The seller has provided some brief details in the ad. See them below:
- Custom Fiske forged race wheels on Michelin Pilot Super Sports
- Custom carbon fiber style gauge tray and full carbon Autometer gauges
- Alpine full bluetooth Audio MP3
- Aluminum 427 Stroker (Custom built by Joe Sherman, dyno’d 655hp on standard pump gas)
- Built Tremec TKO 5-speed with ceramic dyad race clutch
- Full QA1/GlobalWest suspension
- Baer 6 piston diskbrakes
This 1970 Chevelle Pro Touring Convertible was a standout among the Street Machine listings in the Cars On Line Newsletter this week. Click here to see more Street Machines for sale. Or check out the Street Machine Section of the Cars On Line website for hundreds more for sale.
Return to the Cars On Line Blog!
No comments yet.